A range of Services are provided internally and externally at our facility. These include:
Personal Care Services
- General Practitioner Visits most Tuesday and Thursdays
- Podiatrist 3 monthly
- Hairdresser/Barber 6 weekly – fees apply
- Personal Care Service Available to eligible residents when accepted by the various services.
- Fernvale After Care Centre may provide Personal Care services in the absence of funded services, however this will incur an additional fee.
- 24 hour on call support
- Rooms serviced daily
- Medication supervision
- All toiletries supplied by Centre (fees apply)
- Clothes laundered daily
- External Medical Appointments on arrangement with Management
- Assistance with Cigarette Management
- Own Pet Considered
- Somerset Community Services – friendship club (fees apply)
- Oz Care – Community Linking & Mozart Programs (fees apply)
- Medical Appointment Transport Service (fees may apply)
- Jacaranda Clubhouse – Life Skills programs
- Mental Health Psychiatry Service – clinic held monthly
- ATODS (Alcohol, tobacco and other drug service)
- Chemist – All medication is processed offsite and delivered by the Chemist. Chemist accounts are processed monthly and forwarded to each resident or their financial manager for payment.
- Parishioner – visits monthly
- Community Visitor – A representative from the Justice Department visits monthly to chat to residents.
- Pathology – Visits Tuesday & Thursday mornings when required
Meals and Snacks
At the centre we provide home-style, nutritious and balanced meals for our clients.
BREAKFAST – Continental style breakfast with cereal or oats, toast with various spreads, tea and milo.
MORNING TEA – Home made cake, slices or biscuits with a cup of tea
LUNCH – Menu includes favourites like Macaroni & Cheese, Freshly made sandwiches or rolls, Soup, Cold Meat & Salad or a BBQ.
AFTERNOON TEA – Biscuits and a cup of tea
DINNER – Always 2 courses.
1st Course may include Roast Meat, Crumbed/Battered Fish, Chicken Schnitzel, Lasagne, Marinated Chicken Drumsticks served with either Salad, Vegetables, Chips or Fried Rice.
2nd Course may include Cheesecake, Apple Pie, Bread & Butter Pudding, Self Saucing Pudding all served with Ice cream, Custard and/or Cream.
SUPPER – Cake, biscuits or slice with a cup of tea
For details of our pricing for accommodation please contact Kathy on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5426 7217